November is Movember Month. During Movember each year, thousands of men in the US and around the world grow mustaches to raise funds and awareness formen’s health, specifically about prostate cancer and about other cancers that affect men. So what is Movember? It’s an opportunity for everyone to help raise awareness and donations for charities that support the fight against cancer.
On Movember 1st, guys register at Movember.com with a clean-shaven face. For the rest of the month, these selfless and generous men, known as Mo Bros, effectively become walking, talking billboards for the 30 days of Movember. Throughout the month of Movember their actions and words they raise awareness by prompting private and public conversation about the often ignored issue of men’s health – and causing thousands of people to ask what is Movember?
At the end of the month, Mo Bros and Mo Sistas (the women in their lives) celebrate their gallantry and valor by either throwing their own Movember party or attending one of the infamous Gala Partés held around the world by Movember, about Movember – that is what Movember is all about.
Related Mo for Movember Content:
- Free Movember Merchandise and Movember Promo Items
- Fuzzy Ink Tees Movember – Uniquely Inspired Movember Shirts and Apparel
- Krochet Kids International Movember – Buy Movember Apparel, Change a Life
- PalmerCash Movember – Mustache Merchandise that’s All about Movember
- Five Four Clothing Movember – Movember Apparel and Merchandise
- Arbitrage Cufflinks Movember – The Perfect Accessory for Your Movember Apparel
- Demitasse Moustache Necklace Movember – Innovative and Unique Movember Merchandise
- TOMS Shoes Movember – Adding Stylish Footwear to Movember Apparel